Detroit Radiant BAH 35-B-17 Infrared Heater
Call for Price
BAH Electric infrared heaters are the cleanest method of heating, taking nothing from the air and adding nothing to the air. They produce heat by running an electric current through a high resistance element. BAH Series heaters are ideal for low output, low clearance to combustible areas and in applications where gas and/or ventilation is not available or impractical.
Detroit Radiant BAH-60-D-40 Electric Infra-Red Heater Features:
– Savings – A custom-tailored Quartz-Ray installation can economically meet your heating needs for new construction or retrofitted for existing facilities.
– Control – Provides heat when you want it; where you want it.
– Ease of Installation – Special features built into every Quartz-Ray electric heater allows ease of installation in new or existing applications.
– Comfort – Quartz-Ray electric heaters quietly focus energy efficient infra-red rays on the floor area, maintaining the required comfort levels for people while reducing stratification.
– Condensation – Potential corrosion problems with stored steel products is eliminated by keeping the temperature above the dew point.
– Noise – No fans, blowers or moving parts reduces overall noise levels in the space.
– Voltage inputs of 120, 208, 240 and 575.
– Six models available ranging from 0.5 kW to 4.0 kW.
– Pollution free – no venting required.
– Produces virtually instant heat.
– CSA Design Certified.
|Dimensions||35 × 6.75 × 6.4 in|
Soft Red Glow
CSA *NOT FOR HOME OR RECREATIONAL USE IN A LIVING SPACE OR DWELLING